“Umm…I don’t think I can bring a blender to work.”
No worries! We don’t expect you to. Simply blend up several servings while you meal prep for the week, pour the smoothie into small glass jars, freeze, and take one to work each day. By lunch time, they’ll have thawed and be ready to go (they’ll last until mid-afternoon if you keep it in the fridge).
Here’s our favorite refreshing green smoothie made with our specially formulated Organic Super Green Energy Booster:
Green Apple Smoothie*
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 small green apples, chopped (skins on, core removed)
- 1 piece of fresh ginger, peeled (optional)
- 1 Tbsp of your favorite protein powder
- 1 Tbsp Organic Super Green Energy Booster powder
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond, oat, or coconut milk
- Natural honey or stevia for extra sweetness (optional)
- Add everything to a high-powered blender, and mix until smooth.
- Taste and adjust as needed. Add ice cubes to make it thicker or more liquid to make it thinner (skip ice cubes if freezing for later).
- This will fill two 16-ounce glasses about three-quarters of the way up. Or, pour into 4 smaller glasses to freeze and take as snacks.
*Recipe adapted from Wallflower Kitchen’s Green Protein Smoothie
Tip: If you are trying to get your kids to eat more veggies, this is a great recipe. You could also add strawberries or banana for sweetness. Serve in an opaque, kid-friendly cup and straw so they don’t shy away from the green color.
For weekly tips, resources, and support in your holistic journey, follow along with our blog – and don’t forget to add us on social media! We’re cheering you on toward better health.
Organic Super Green Energy Booster contains the highest quality USDA certified organic ingredients including Organic Barley Grass Powder, Organic Moringa Leaf Powder, Organic Spinach Powder and Organic Spirulina.
Organic Barley Grass Powder, Organic Wheat Grass Powder, Organic Spirulina Powder, Organic Spinach Powder, Organic Broccoli Powder, Organic Alfalfa Leaf Powder, Organic Beet Root Powder, Organic Moringa Leaf Powder, Organic Tomato Powder, Organic Dulse Leaf Powder