Grand Opening Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
Earthotic Grand Opening Giveaway Contest
Terms and Conditions (Official Rules)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: You must be the age of the majority in your state and 18 years of age as of the date of entry. You will be required to enter your date of birth on the online sign up form. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the 48 Contiguous United States and the District of Columbia and is void in Hawaii, Alaska, the US Territories, internationally and where prohibited by law. Employees of Earthotic, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Participant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules (“Official Rules”), and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Earthotic, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online during the Campaign period, September 21, 2020 12:00am CST and ending on October 5, 2020 11:59pm CST. All entries must be received by October 5, 2020 11:59pm CST.
4. How to Enter: All Participants, including existing mailing list subscribers, must submit a Campaign entry using the Gleam.io online entry form. You must enter your first and last name, email address and date of birth into the online entry form to be eligible for a chance to win. By entering your first and last name, email address and date of birth, You agree to join Earthotic’s mailing list and will periodically receive informational, promotional and marketing communications from us. If you are on our unsubscribed mailing list and enter our contest, you agree to be resubscribed.
You will be eligible to submit multiple contest entries per day during the Campaign period. During the Campaign period, some entries will be limited to one-time submissions and other entries can be submitted once each day. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Earthotic, LLC. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission(s) will be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Earthotic, LLC.
5. Prizes: Two Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive Earthotic’s mixed 2-Pack Bundle (quantity one (1) bundle per Winner) valued at $113.38 https://earthotic.com/product/mixed-2-pack-bundle/. Actual appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Earthotic, LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Earthotic, LLC’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Participant Selection and Notification: Please note that a selected participant (“Participant”) will be a Winner upon successful execution of the Declaration of Compliance and Release form.
Participant will be selected at random using the Gleam.io campaign manager under the supervision of Earthotic, LLC. Participant will be notified by email within five (5) days following Participant selection. At the time of notification, Participant will be required to provide a physical mailing address located within the 48 Contiguous United States or the District of Columbia. Earthotic, LLC shall have no liability for Participant’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Participant’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Participant cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, fails to provide a physical mailing address, or fails to timely return a completed and executed Declaration of Compliance and Release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Participant will be selected. The Declaration of Compliance and Release form must be signed by the Participant and emailed to Earthotic, LLC from the email address that was submitted for contest entry. Once the Declaration of Compliance and Release is successfully executed and returned to Earthotic, the Participant will be a Winner.
Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT EARTHOTIC, LLC’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: You understand and agree that Earthotic, LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Earthotic, LLC, and Earthotic, LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right to use your name, and city and state of residence, to announce the contest Winner via email.
9. Terms & Conditions:Earthotic, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Earthotic, LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Earthotic, LLC may select the Participant from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Earthotic, LLC. Earthotic, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Earthotic, LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Earthotic, LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Earthotic, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such participant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF TENNESSEE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in TENNESSEE having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Earthotic, LLC. 1661 International Drive, Suite 400 Memphis, TN 38120, email@example.com.
14. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter: The Campaign hosted by Earthotic, LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
15. Gleam.io: Gleam.io will be used to manage the Campaign. Gleam.io uses RANDOM.ORG to draw Participants. For more detail, go to https://www.random.org/.
16. By participating in the contest, You, the Participant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & Regulations.